Oh California. You get me every time. From your beautiful beaches to your perfect weather to the acai bowls sold on every one of your streets, you make me never want to leave.
On another note, this Peanut Butter Granola is incredible. If you’re a peanut butter
lover fanatic like me, you’ll end up eating this stuff on ice cream, smoothies, sliced bananas, with almond milk, and simply by itself. And it’s incredibly easy to make!
Just mix up the ingredients.
Press the mixture onto a baking sheet.
Put it in the oven to bake for about 20 minutes, or until it’s golden brown.
After it cools, break it into small pieces.
- 1 ⅓ Cup old fashioned rolled oats (GF if desired)
- ½ Cup old fashions oats (GF if desired), processed into flour
- ¼ Cup raw, unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons raw cane sugar, or granulated sugar of choice
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons agave
- 3 Tablespoons natural PB
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tablespoons softened coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine oats, oat flour, peanuts, cane sugar, and cinnamon and mix together.
- Add agave, peanut butter, applesauce, and coconut oil to the bowl.
- Use a pastry blender or fork to combine all of the ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture onto your prepared baking sheet.
- Using your fingers, press the mixture down until it is about ½ inch in height.
- Bake the granola for 20-25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Let the granola cool for about 30 minutes.
- Using your hands, break the granola into small clusters.
- Serve with almond milk, yogurt, ice cream, or anything your tongue desires!